- Introduction to H2S:
- What is H2S.
- Potential sources of H2S.
- Hazards of H2S (Characteristics and Properties of H2S).
- Principles of Pyrophoric Combustion.
- Effects of H2S to People and Assets.
- Video on H2S.
- Identify types of H2S detection and monitoring devices.
- Safe System of working in H2S location
- Emergency Response (Contingency Plan)
- Written assignment
- Practical Familiarisation:
- Proper usage of H2S detection and respitory protection equipment.
- Emergency Response.
- Practical Basic Life:
- Expired Air Resuscitation (EAR)
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
|Qualifications & Requirements||Offshore personnel whose activities involve in facilities that are designated as H2S area.
|Training Schedule||H2S course is conducted every Thursday.
Excluding Public Holidays. The training schedule is subject to change.